Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What season is it?

As it is getting warm there, it is getting colder here! When I first got here, the weather was beautiful with lots of sunshine and warmth. It was perfect after months of snow in Michigan. I was hoping this beautiful weather would remain throughout my entire stay here in Chile, but the last couple weeks have felt more like Michigan’s fall season. It’s currently May and mind is confused. It doesn’t know what to think as I walk through crunchy leaves, when the month of May is associated with sun and flowers. The weather here varies from day to day and even between Valpo and Viña. One day it is sunny and warm. The next day it is cold, cloudy and rainy. On these days, I look forward to the summer time of warmth and sun that I will return to.

0 Comments: